10 Things That Change When You Have a Baby!
You know that having a baby is going to change your life, but do you know just how much?!
Here the Project-B team takes a humorous look at all the things that changed when their babies arrived:
- You can no longer where white – top, jeans, anything white of any description is an absolute no.
- You simply cannot leave the house quickly (and therefore usually on time) no matter how hard you try.
- Bodily functions are no longer repulsive – they are in fact pleasing and often a conversation point with a friend or family member.
- You don’t mind going to bed at 9pm on a Friday night, in fact, it’s lovely to be in bed at 9pm on a Friday night.
- Taking a long shower is a total luxury – and if you get to dry your hair, properly, with a hair dryer, then you’re really chuffed.
- You start to appreciate CBeebies for its educational value.
- You can’t read/hear sad stories about families because it breaks your heart.
- Your house is no longer a reflection of your style and taste, but a giant toy box.
- There is no such thing as ‘popping out for some milk’.
- Sunny days no longer mean hitting the local pub’s beer garden, but heading to the park to feed the ducks.