Project-B is 1!
It’s nearly August and that means that Project-B is nearly 1 year old! And what a year it’s been!
Make sure you look out for our exciting birthday celebrations throughout August – including a live Facebook chat with Disney’s Celebrity Mum of the Year 2014 Michelle Heaton, a competition to win signed copies of her new pregnancy fitness DVD, plus the chance to get a product worth £13.95 FREE with every Box sent out in August. It’s a month not to be missed!!
It’s a fantastic time for Project-B, and here, founder Amber Bamford talks about the year gone by and the exciting times ahead.
“I can’t believe it’s a whole year since Project-B first launched. So much has been achieved in that time – and we wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for YOU – you brilliant mums-to-be out there who have spread the word far and wide about Project-B and all it offers.
Here is our year in numbers:
· We’ve sent out thousands of jam-packed Project-B boxes
· We’ve included 76 different types of products from 56 brands
· Held 10 monthly Facebook chats with our fabulous resident midwife and One Born Every Minute star Gemma Raby
· Have run 12 fantastic Facebook competitions totalling thousands of pounds
· Have over 11,000 Facebook fans
· Won a GOLD in the Loved by Parents award (our favourite as it’s voted for by you lovely parents)
· Received 4.5 out of 5 stars in a Mumii review
· Got a ‘Babywebsite ‘loves’ award
· Received a silver BizzieBaby award
And don’t just take my word for it – here’s just a few of the comments you lovely subscribers
have said to us
- “Absolutely love my Project-B box! Makes preparing for hospital a whole lot better.”
- "For £14 this box is FAB! I am really pleased! If u r pregnant order one!! Some great treats!.”
- Box 4 has just arrived. Love getting these every month. Never disappoints.”
- “Absolutely loved my Project-B box! Makes preparing for hospital a whole lot better.”
- “Luxury! Particularly lovely things for third trimester too, I’ve never needed illuminator more than in my last trimester ;-).”
- “I keep telling my pregnant friends to stop buying their weekly gossip mags and sign up to this.”
- “What a lovely idea, some lovely items in the box.”
- “This is a brilliant idea, wouldn’t mind receiving one and I’m not even pregnant ;-)”
We absolutely love to hear what you think about Project-B and your boxes – and get feedback on how we can improve as we continually look to better what we do. So please do to send your comments to us. You can email me directly at email@example.com.
What is even better is that there are so many exciting things to come for Project-B. It’s very important to me that Project gives back to the world of pregnancy, so I have been working for a long time to link in with two pregnancy/baby charities. From this autumn Project-B will make a donation to each of these two charities for every box sold, and you as a subscriber can add a donation to should you wish to. We will keep you updated on the difference these donations make.
We are also working on launching a one-off bigger ‘New Mum and Baby Box’ which can be given as a gift. This option will be available on our website early Autumn and we look forward to seeing that add another dimension to Project-B.
So really just to say thank you again, from myself and all the team here, for all your support throughout the year, for not only subscribing but also recommending us to friends and family. We feel honoured to be part of each and every person’s life-changing journey.
I look forward to another exciting, interesting, fun year ahead and I’ll be in touch to update you on more of our news soon.
Love and best wishes to all of you, all of those bumps and all of those gorgeous babies. xx