Project-B’s Top 5 Pregnancy Style Tips for this Festive Season
Yay – the festive season has officially begun! Here in the Project-B office, it’s our favourite time of year; our tree is up, lights are on and we’re counting down to the big 2-5.
As we all know, it can be a hectic time, with Christmas parties, events and catch-ups galore. And of course just because you’ve got a beautiful growing bump doesn’t mean you don’t want to look as fabulous as usual!
Fear not, you can stay glamorous with minimal effort, so here are our top five tips for looking and feeling good this party season:
- Max the maxi: If your bump is getting bigger now, it is definitely the time to buy a multi-tasking maternity dress you can wear several times over the festive season. The under bust style and long flowing fabrics of the maxi dress will keep you looking great.
- Follow the trend: If you want to stay on trend for 2013, then opt for lace. It’s been hitting the catwalks since London Fashion Week this autumn and it is perfect for a party look.
- Comfort is key: Now is not the time to be trying a new pair of killer heels! Opt for mid-heels or ballet pumps to keep you on the dance floor.
- Access those accessories: If you’ve opted for a plain colour or simply-designed dress then Christmas is the perfect time of year to make an impact with accessories. The world is well and truly your oyster when it comes to necklaces, bracelets, earrings, scarves and clutch bags – and the brighter and sparklier the better!
- Feel made-up with make-up: You don’t have to go mad, but this is a great time of year to crack out the glitter and add some sparkle to your usual make-up routine. And don’t forget your nails; this month Project-B’s Box 3 contains Mavala’s ‘Party Time’ nail polish, but there are lots out there to make you feel good from top to toe.
From everyone here at Project-B, crack out those mince pies (we have!), and enjoy the festive season.