Project-B – The Story So Far!
As the founder of Project-B, I wanted to say a huge thank you everyone who has supported us since our launch in August 2013. What a year it’s been!
In the 5 months since launch, we have supported hundreds of women through their pregnancy with products and expert advice. Here’s a look at our five months in numbers. We have…
- Packed nearly 1,000 boxes
- Joined forces with over 50 fantastic brands
- Run 5 competitions with a combined entry total of more than 2,500
- Secured One Born Every Minute’s Gemma Raby as our resident midwife
- Held three monthly Ask The Midwife chats with Gemma on our Facebook page
- Had over 6,000 Facebook likes
- Got almost 600 followers on Twitter
- Linked up with pre and post natal fitness expert Dr Joanna Helcke and Baby Shopping Expert Liat Hughes-Joshi
- Been reviewed by 15 mummy bloggers
- Been featured in over 30 pieces of media coverage
And there is so much more to come in 2014!
We are very excited to have some of the UK’s leading voices in maternity wear and stroller/prams joining our team. We have some amazing brands coming on board and loads more brilliant competitions.
Plus, we continue to learn as we grow and are looking to improve the whole Project-B experience by adding Sage Pay to our system, and even more content to our website.
We also plan to start making a donation per box to two very deserving baby and children charities - more on that to follow.
So thank you again, to everyone who has been part of Project-B in the last few months. We look forward to growing a completely brilliant brand and resource for pregnant mums across the UK, so watch this space!
And don’t take my word for it! Here’s just a few of what our lovely subscribers have told us about Project-B since launch:
"10 out of 10! This is where Project-B excels - it couriers exactly what mums to be need to their door." Review by Chopsy Baby.
"Project-B Wellbeing Boxes are a wonderful gift for any pregnant mum." Says Luxgifts.
“Just received my Project-B month 4 box and I love it! Fab products and service. Excited now for next month!” Bambi G.
“Just received my month 10 box. Am very sad it’s my last one. May I suggest a month 11 made up of chocolates, wine and strong coffee! Thank you I have looked forward to it every month.” Laura.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2014. Amber x